Long time, no see, my loves. It seems that writer’s block has gotten the best of me…so much, in fact, that I couldn’t even be bothered to make picks last week! When my Saints struggled in the first half (6-0, baby), I figured I should resume. I MUST be the lucky charm, you know.
Bye: Cin, KC, NE, Pittsburgh, TB, Washington
(Pssst…hey sis, and others wondering, a bye means the team has the week off to max and relax in their supersized cribs and watch football all day like the rest of us.)
Sunday, November 1
- Cleveland Browns @ Chicago Bears
- Denver Broncos @ Baltimore Ravens
- Houston Texans @ Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins @ New York Jets
- Minnesota Vikings @ Green Bay Packers
- San Francisco 49ers @ Indianapolis Colts
- Seattle Seahawks @ Dallas Cowboys
- St. Louis Rams @ Detroit Lions
- Jacksonville Jaguars @ Tennessee Titans
- Oakland Raiders @ San Diego Chargers
- Carolina Panthers @ Arizona Cardinals
- New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles
Monday, November 2
- Atlanta Hawks @ New Orleans Saints (it’s jambalaya night!)
Last year, even in spite of being mortally wounded earlier at my own football game, I was super-excited for the Saints on MNF.
Have a safe and happy Halloween my dears!