I tend to get a little crazy when I go into a CCO. That fight-or-flight thing starts going on when I spot that lipstick I thought I missed out on (3N!) or a cheap Mineralized Skinfinish. (For those of you who don’t know, CCO stands for Cosmetics Company Outlet and they sell brands like MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, and Prescriptives for around 20% 30% off.) This weekend I got all MAC:
- Expensive Pink – eyeshadow pot, medium reddish-pink with gold shimmer
- Vellum – eyeshadow pot, white with blue/purple duochrome
- Family Silver – mineralized eyeshadow duo, dark silver and light silver with bronze veining throughout
- Hot Planet – mineralized blush duo, solid mauve and bronzey melange
- Vanilla – pigment, ivory with light pink and gold shimmer
I may need a backup of Family Silver, it’s so beautiful. The veining makes the silver not so cool, and even my MOM commented on how pretty my eyes looked. It MUST be good. Vanilla is another favorite – it was my second jar and at under $14, I couldn’t resist.
I also got my sister a backup of Solar White eyeshadow (white with pink and gold shimmer, similar to Vanilla), Museum Bronze pigment (deep brown with bronze shimmer), and a Prep+Prime neutralizer because…..
IT WAS HER 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!!
Happy birthday, B, I love you!